Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powders by Angel Merino

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Hello beauties!

As I have mentioned in the past, I am a total highlight whore - anything from a subtle glow for daytime to give you that healthy radiance, or an intense in your face disco ball glow for nighttime. It's just something about highlighted skin that really helps bring a look together.

Angel Merino, better known as Mac_daddy on Instagram is a celebrity makeup artist that has come out with his own makeup brand called Artist Couture. I was really happy to hear that he was going to be releasing some products, and coming from Angel, I knew it would be nothing but the best! As of now Artist Couture consists of 6 permanent Diamond Glow Powder shades (all cruelty free), a fan brush for the application of the highlighters, and a brush belt.

As soon as I received my package in the mail I tore it open to find it wrapped up in gold foil and sealed with an Artist Couture sticker, I thought it was a nice touch - I had to show you guys.


Now onto the unwrapping!




I am so happy that the jar comes with a swivel sifter! Since this is a powder product, it has the potential to get very messy very fast, and having that swivel not only helps contain the product in its place, but you can also control how much product you want to use at a time. 


Yasss! is a light pink highlighter, and Conceited is more rose gold. Both very beautiful and would complement any skin tone very nicely. They are finely milled, and the amount of shine it has is definitely NOT for the faint of heart! Very little product goes a long way! I quickly swatched the colors and was amazed by their glow! 


 I really need to invest in better lighting. It DOES NOT do the swatches I did on my face ANY justice!   



So in love with these diamond powders. They are versatile enough to not only be used on your cheekbones, but on the inner corner of your eye, mix it with your favorite moisturizer for an all over glow, etc. The Diamond Powders retail for $26 and you can purchase your own by clicking here.

post signature

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!