InStyle Magazine Summer Social 2015

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Hello beauties!

I'm pretty late in blogging about this event (my apologies!) I was not going to ignore the fact that I attended such a wonderful event!
InStyle Summer Social
Back in August I was invited to attend the InStyle magazine Summer Social. I must admit, I was VERY surprised when I received the invitation in my inbox! I excitedly RSVPed and before I knew it, the day had come for me to attend! I was pretty nervous and didn't know what to expect since I have never been invited to an event like that.

Once inside, I slowly made my way around the venue, and found that there were several brands showcasing their products. I was SUPER excited to see that Dickinson's was there - if you really know me, you know that I love using witch hazel! It truly is an amazing product. Other brands in attendance were Essie, Neutrogena, Gardein, Brancott Estate was giving out samples of their wine - which tasted quite amazing, Sally Hansen, and hair was being done by Jose Eber. There were several other brands in the building as well.

Essie booth at InStyle Magazine Summer Social 2015
The girls at Essie doing manicures 

The display for Thierry Mugler
Zico Coconut Water

Dickinson Witch Hazel! 
Neutrogena
Jose Eber


Cute workout clothes from Peony! 
Mini Beefless Tacos from Gardein
The most delicious vegetarian tacos ever from Gardein!

Towards the end of the event I had the chance to pick up a pretty awesome swag bag! InStyle didn't disappoint! I was happy with my experience overall, and event made a new friend. I'm looking forward to attending the event next year!
post signature

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!